A JEM mentee is a business owner/president/decision maker at a for-profit business who has the desire to grow his or her company, yet recognizes the need for a mentor that will help them develop as a leader and navigate through those challenging business decisions (see Mentee Guidelines).
- Current CEO/president/decision maker for a for-profit business and in that role for a minimum for one year.
- Business must be in operation for a minimum of three years and generate over $1 million in annual revenue.
- Business must have a minimum of four full-time employees (contract employees may be counted).
- Applicant must have the ability and willingness to grow their business.
- Applicant must have the desire and commitment to actively meet with a mentor; JEM is a three year commitment with meetings twice a month in the first year and once a month in second and third years.
- Applicants, once accepted and matched, must be willing to commit to a three year mentor/mentee relationship with an annual fee of $4,000.
- Participants must attend at least six JEM event every year (one event is scheduled per month, from August through May, typically two hours long, with no extra cost to attend).
Contact our Executive Director at (616) 325-2112 or email email@example.com for more information.